Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016

{Zitat} Selection - Der Erwählte // Kiera Cass

"Look at me, America."
I blinked a few times and pulled my gaze up to his eyes. Through the pain, he smiled at me.
"Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway"
"Shhh," I urged.
"I love you until my very last breath.Every beat of my heart is yours. I don't want to die without you knowing that.
"Please don't," I chocked.
He took his hand off mine and laced it through my hair.The pressure was light, but it was enough for me to know what he wanted. I bent to kiss him. It was every kiss we'd ever had, all the uncertainty, all the hope.
"Don't give up, Maxon. I love you; Please don't give up."


Ich liebe diese Stelle. Im Englischen sogar noch mehr als im deutschen <3
 Er ist so herzzerreißend romantisch. Genau das wünscht sich doch jede Frau im Leben, oder nicht?


Liebe Grüße

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

{Sammel-Rezension}

Titel : Tempting Love 1: Hände weg vom Trauzeugen 2: Homerun ins Glück 3: Spiel nicht mit dem Bodyguard Autorin : J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armen...